Sharing our Mums-to-be, Jacelyn, pregnancy experience.

Her baby boy EDD is on the 14th of December 2010.

Congratulations to her!

We’ve invited her to share her pregnancy experience.

Jacelyn found out about her pregnancy in April this year.

My first pregnancy was not an easy one…

newborn1    

During my 1st trimester, i had morning sickness the whole day. Whatever that i ate, i would throw out. i had lost 2kg. The vomiting is uncontrollable. My belly was not very obvious so when i took train to work, nobody let out sit to me. I had spotting and bleeding. I was on MC for almost a month! Fortunately, my boss and company are very understanding. They even asked if i want to take unpaid leave to rest longer even though i have just joined the company not long ago.

I can’t take plain water, as i will throw out. I can only take fruit juice to replace fluid during this pregnancy. I can’t even cook as i have no energy or mood to cook. I can’t even go hawker centre as i can’t take the cooking smell. It will make me nausea. I dont take bread anymore as my breakfast. Every night, it is a must to sleep in air con room throughout the night as i will alway feels hot and I also bath more frequently in a day.

The doctor recommended me to sleep on my right side, thus i will place my pillow on the left side to give support.

 

To be continue……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates